I agree to adhere to any specific instructions given by you the owner.
I will take the utmost care of your dog(s), ensuring their safety and welfare always whilst in my care. I will do everything within my power to protect your dog(s) from any danger and will treat your dog with the love, respect and kindness, ensuring that they have the very best experience.
General - terms & conditions
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted Dogslove2walk terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
2. Dogslove2walk will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client and the contract, with full details of client requirements, has been signed by the client.
3. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or, by the date specified on the invoice via cash, cheque or bank transfer. If payment is not made within this time, there could be a charge of £1 to the total bill each day that payment is overdue.
4. The client must provide all items necessary for the dog(s) to be adequately cared for in the client's absence. (i.e., food, leads, tags, collars etc.). Should the dog(s) require any additional supplies whilst in the Dogslove2walk care, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
5. The client must provide Dogslove2walk with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the dog(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available Dogslove2walk reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then decide what is in the best interests of the animal.
6. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst your dog(s) is in the care of Dogslove2walk.
7. Dogslove2walk must be alerted to any behavioral problems with their dog(s) at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
8. Although Dogslove2walk holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible dog(s) should be insured by the client. Dogslove2walk reserves the right to refuse a booking for any dog(s) which is not insured.
9. Dogslove2walk will care for your dog(s) as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your dog(s) is well looked after in your absence, Dogslove2walk cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
Dog walking - Terms & Conditions
1. Cancellations must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the agreed booking. Cancellation within 24 hours is charged in full but will be at my discretion depending on circumstances. Walks are fully chargeable if I arrive and cannot gain entry through no fault of my own.
2. All dog(s) being exercised must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime. You hereby confirm that your dog(s) vaccinations are up to date (original documented proof required prior to first visit, & a copy of which to be kept on-file for my records), and free from any infections or diseases. *Any medication provided by you must be clearly labeled & include detailed administration instructions.
3. You hereby confirm that your dog(s) have been recently and are regularly de-wormed and checked for fleas and ticks, as appropriate. Should any dog(s) on arrival require treatment for internal or external parasites (fleas, worms etc.), then a charge will be levied for this.
4. All dog(s) being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialized.
5. Dogslove2walk reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog(s) does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
6. All dog(s) will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Dogslove2walk and a disclaimer form has been signed.
7. Dogslove2walk will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (i.e., heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dog(s) and the walker.
8. You hereby confirm that you will ensure your dog(s) will wear an identity tag whilst in the care of Dogslove2walk (in addition, I also provide dog tags showing my details for use when your dog(s) are with me).
9. You hereby confirm that your dog(s) are not on the Dangerous Dog List.
10. You agree to ensure your dog has not eaten in the hour before pick up by Dogslove2walk to ensure sufficient time to digest food before any exercise or play. Failure to do so may result in the potentially life-threatening condition Bloat (Gastric Torsion).
11. You agree to provide keys/arrange for Dogslove2walk to be able to pick your dog from your home for dog walking appointments.
12. You authorize Dogslove2walk to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with your dog(s). Every effort will be made to contact you the owner prior to obtaining emergency care. you accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. you also authorize Dogslove2walk to utilize an alternative veterinarian in the event your regular veterinarian is unavailable.